Hello and welcome to Year Three at the start of this exciting school year.
– Your child’s reading book must be returned every week along with the reading diary. Can I please ask that you listen to your child read regularly at home and that you write at least one comment in the diary per week.
– The Homework Journal is given out on a Wednesday and is to be returned by the following Monday.
– Numeracy homework is given out on a Tuesday and is to be returned by the following Friday.
– For P.E your child will need both an indoor and outdoor kit consisting of blue or black shorts, long jogging bottoms and a blue t-shirt.
– Please check that your child has a pair of wellies or appropriate outdoor footwear for playtimes as the weather changes.
– I have sent a copy of this half term’s newsletter home; extra copies are available from the school office.
I look forward to working with you and your child this year, if you have any questions or if there is anything you would like to discuss please don’t hesitate to call in and see me.